A feeling of confidence tends to prevail when you have bigger, massive, and more muscular arms to flex in front of all those women at the gym. In addition to this, muscular arms give away a sense of strength as well as athleticism. Certain crucial benefits result from having massive and more muscular arms. Any activity that revolves around upper body liftings, such as picking up heavy boxes or kids, becomes easy when you have more muscular arms. It does not just boost your arms’ daily functioning; it also increases your metabolism, muscle endurance, toning, and fewer chances of injury. This article contains information about the best arm workout for mass.
Following are some of the best arm workout for mass:
This exercise routine is one of the most famous ones about the best arm workout for mass, and the reason behind this is that it targets the biceps area more than other exercises.
- For this exercise, you need to open your legs in a v shape while sitting on the end of a bench.
- Hold a dumbbell in one of your hands, and start leaning forward, slowly.
- At this point, your palms should be facing the center, and you are required to rest your elbow on your thigh side.
- Then you are required to rest your other elbow to gain some stability, in the same manner, on the high side.
- You need to make sure that your upper body is still, then you need to curl the dumbbell which you are holding in your hand, taking it towards the shoulder very slowly.
- When you lift, slightly turn the wrist, which will help you end the curl while your palm can face your shoulder.
- Take a minute’s break, as it will allow you to feel the amount of effort you have put on your biceps, then bring the weight down slowly, don’t keep it on the floor until you have completed your final rep.
There are different ways to do cable curls, this exercise is a more fun one, but it comes under the best arm workout wing for mass. You even have the option of using a low pulley machine that has a cable attached to it, or you could simply go for a resistance band by tying it with something sturdy.
- To do this exercise, you are required to stand straight, at least at a distance of a couple of feet from the pulley machine, get ahold of the cable handle, make sure that your elbow is closer to your side, and your palm should be facing in a forward direction.
- To enjoy a better balancing, you are required to place your foot a bit front opposite your curling hand.
- Start curling your arm slowly and steadily; you need to bring your palm closer towards the shoulder area.
- For a moment, hold the curl up your palm and arm’s position for feeling the individual exertion in the biceps.
- Then bring the handle down slowly to take the initial position.
- Make sure you do at least 12 to 15 reps for better results.
The talk about the best arm workout for mass would be incomplete without mentioning chin-ups. This exercise requires you to have a sturdy chin-up bar at a height enough from the ground area; this way, your feet will not touch the ground when you extend your arms during the session.
- For this exercise, you are required to stand under a sturdy chin-up bar, extend both of your arms in such a manner that your palms face you.
- Get ahold of the chin-up bar using both your hands. You may have to step up or even jump for getting hold of the bar.
- You need to make sure that your grip is relatively firm in addition to your thumbs wrapped around the chin-up bar. When done, steady your body, a great way to do this would be to cross both your legs as it will gain more stability.
- Pull your body in an upwards direction while exhaling and bending both your elbows.
- Make sure that both of your elbows are right in front of you, as this allows you to put more focus on letting your biceps pull up to wherever your chin is meeting the bar.
- Once up, you can pause for a second or two; after that, bring yourself down slowly to your initial position from where you started the exercise.
The exercises mentioned above are by far the best arm workout for mass, as they ensure touching the critical areas in your arms for gaining mass, such as your biceps. All you need to do is read through this piece of writing, and it will surely help you during your workout session.