Are you also struggling to get rid of the side fat, the results are not being met? There is no denying that side fat tends to look rather unappealing; it appears first but takes time to go away permanently. Even the committed and enthusiastic fitness freaks have a hard time losing those few extra pounds on the belly side. There are times when even specific ab exercises fail to deliver the expected results. The following article lists some of the best exercises to reduce side fat, incorporating strategic design for targeting the exact areas in your body.
Starfish is one of the best exercises to reduce side fat; it is a variation of side planks. Side planks tend to carry an excellent image concerning killing the side fat.
How to do it
- You first need to get into the position of a and then maintain your overall balance.
- Once you feel that your body balance is fully maintained, you must stack one of your feet of the top of the other one, raising your arm in the air and holding that position.
- Once done with that, then move on to lift your leg on top while straightening it. While you are doing this, make efforts to touch your toe using your hand. Return to your initial position again.
- Make sure to do at least 15 reps of this exercise on both sides.
Side Plank Circles
This exercise tends to target your body’s oblique muscles, which is a significant reason it has been included in the list of some of the best exercises to reduce side fat. Apart from the oblique muscles, it also works on your love handles, muffin tops, toning your bum, and your lower belly pooch.
How to do it
- First, get into the position of a side plank and then bring your knee closer to the ground. Once done, lift the upper leg until and unless it is straight as well as horizontal.
- After getting into the position mentioned above, it is then essential for you to begin tracing big circles by using the same leg.
- At least try and tracing a right 20 circles with your leg in a clockwise manner and 20 more rings with the same portion in an anticlockwise way. Repeat the same process with the other leg.
Oblique crunches have been given the title of being very useful when it comes to losing the extra pounds around the belly area, and so it falls under the wing of some of the best exercises to reduce your side fat. One of the main reasons behind this is that this exercise works on your body’s oblique muscles, as it plays a crucial role in reducing the side fat around your belly.
How to do it
- To get started with this exercise, you first need to lie down on your back, on the floor, preferably a mat. Once you have lied on the floor, lift your legs while bending your knees to the extent that your calves become horizontal.
- Lift your left hand and place it right behind your head and further straighten the right arm on one side.
- Once done with that, you are then required to press your forearm on the floor. Then lift the left side of your torso and try touching the left elbow to your left knee.
- The next move is to turn your left knee to your left elbow while lifting your torso’s left side.
- Repeat this exercise for a good ten times and do the same on the other side.
Piked Elbow Taste
This exercise is an excellent exercise for anyone who is trying to lose some extra pounds. It is included in the best exercises to reduce your side fat because it tends to target those exact areas, such as your oblique muscles, which play a vital role in the process.
How to do it
- For this, you are supposed to lie down on the floor while keeping your hands and legs straight in the air.
- The legs and arms should be extended in the air such that your torso is lifted from the ground.
- Keep twisting your torso from one side to the other while maintaining the same position.
- Repeat the exercise for at least 20 times.
Most of the exercises mentioned above for reducing the side fat can help you achieve your slim and toned waist. These are very easy and can be done by beginners. Along with your workout sessions, the Nobi nutrition premium fat burner for women is a great way to fasten the process healthily. The link to the product is down below.