It is a relatively known and spoken fact that when you are trying to lose some weight, the meal you need to look out for the most is dinner. Eating healthy is one of the most famous and beneficial ways if one wants to lose weight; it also helps control different health problems such as high blood pressure, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and certain types of cancer. This piece of information is all you need to end your day on a low-calorie meal that is healthy and perfect for weight loss. They are packed with light ingredients and nutrients that avoid overeating or a burdened digestion at night.
Baked Chicken Seekh
This is not just an average chicken seekh recipe but is one of the most popular subcontinent dinner snacks, which is tweaked amazingly to suit your respective diet program. The chicken seekh is baked to be the right amount of crispy, along with mild favors to make it delicious, and so is included in the list of healthy weight loss dinner recipes.
- To make this, you need ore heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Take one egg and mix it well with a whisk and move on to add a pinch of red chili powder, a bit of pepper and salt to taste.
- Take half kg of chicken mince, add the egg mixture in it, keep it aside, and let it stay for 10 minutes.
- On completing 10 minutes, add around one and a half chopped onion, ginger, garlic paste, and garlic into the mince.
- You can even put some chopped coriander, add one teaspoon of oil into in to as well.
- Pour the seekh kabab masala, mix it very well using hands and then keep the mixture in the fridge for one and a half hours.
- Make your hands wet and make a ball with mince; take a wooden skewer to press out the mince in the shape of a kabab on it.
- Grab a baking dish and line the seekh on it by greasing it with oil or butter.
- Once baking is done, serve the dinner with green chilies and lemon.
Mustard Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Cauliflower is an excellent option for vegetables when you are losing weight, as it is packed in different types of nutrients and consists of fats that are negligible. In this dinner recipe, you must roast the cauliflower, resulting in a smoky flavor and a crunchy texture. You can make it a part of your healthy weight loss dinner recipes without worrying about any calories.
- For making this dinner recipe, you need to place the oven rack on the lower side of the oven and preheat it on a good 450 degree Celsius. Make sure to line foil in the baking sheet.
- Take all leaves off the cauliflower and start trimming the stem flush with the bottom of the head as it will help the cauliflower sit flat on the baking sheet lined with foil.
- Rub cut garlic on the outer side of each of the heads.
- Take one-fourth cup of oil and whisk it well, adding three tablespoons of mustard into it, only a few grins of black pepper along with a half a teaspoon of salt in the small bowl.
- Once done with that, place the cauliflower on top of the baking sheet, brushing both the outside and the entire inside of it while using the mustard oil mixture.
- Keep roasting the cauliflower until and unless it is charred and tender nicely. Let the process continue for a good 50 minutes to one hour, and make sure to let it stay or rest for some minutes.
- While it is being rested, combine both the parmesan and the parsley in a small bowl. Take a greased brush and start brushing the outer side of the well-roasted cauliflower heads on all sides while making use of the remaining one teaspoon of the mustard. Then move on to sprinkle the parmesan mixture very generously to make it even more delicious and easy to try.
Mixed Vegetable Salad
This is one of the best options for healthy weight loss dinner recipes, and there are many reasons behind it. This is low in calorie content and also proves to be one of the most common salad crops. This will help in filling up your stomach while not adding any extra fat in your diet.
- To follow and make the recipe, you need to but al the tomatoes into eight lengthwise sections.
- Take salt pepper, vinegar, yogurt, and honey and then blend all of these ingredients very well.
- Let the vegetables, as well as the dressing, stay refrigerated.
- When it is ready, before serving, make sure to mix the dressing with the vegetables.
Apart from the whopping amount of protein provided by chicken, the chicken kebab also comes with a sea of flavors. People say that it is one of the most flavorful healthy weight loss dinner recipes.
- For making this meal, you need two tablespoons of lemon juice along with half a cup of plain non-fat yogurt.
- One and a half skinless, boneless, chicken breast is further cut down into I inch cubes each.
- Three tablespoons of chopped cilantro, and half a teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Half a teaspoon of ground coriander, I tablespoon of olive oil along with I teaspoon salt. You also need two cloves of garlic, minced.
Take a large glass of baking dish, and pour cilantro, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, ginger, salt, olive oil, as well as coriander and mix them. While you mix the ingredients, add the chicken breast cubes into it and keep stirring it to coat it with yogurt marinade. Cover the baking sheet with a plastic wrap and refrigerate the mixture for a good one hour or even two. Make sure you do not marinate the chicken for too long, such as more than 4 hours, as this will result in the yogurt getting over-tenderized and will end up making the chicken mushy. If you are making use of wooden skewers at cooking, it is better advised for you to put them in a bowl of water during the chicken’s marination time.
Put the broiler on preheating and make sure that you adjust the oven rack so that the chicken is a good four inches higher than the heat source. Take any oil, be it canola or olive oil, and lightly brush the broiler’s pan with it. Remove the chicken from the marination and start threading it into the skewers. Put the skewers on the broilers’ prepared pan and start broiling it, keep turning the skewers on either side once or twice. Keep repeating the process for a good 12 to 15 minutes, until and unless you see that the chicken is well cooked. Serve your healthy weight loss dinner recipe along with some salad on the side and enjoy it.
Pasta with Walnut Pesto
This healthy weight loss dinner recipe is one to look out for and try. It is not only yummy but helps you keep up with your diet plan. Although pasta is not exactly known for being eaten during the diet program, you can do one thing, which will make it perfect. You can swap the regular pasta with chickpea pasta. The reason behind this is that chickpea contains double the amount of quadruple the amount of fiber and protein compared to the regular pasta. It is almost as if you are eating regular meals but with portion controls.
- To make this delicious healthy weight loss dinner recipe, you will need around three cups of the swiss chards, make sure that the stems are removed from it.
- Half a cup of unsalted walnuts, along with two tablespoons of garlic.
- Ad three and a half cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Add one lemon, zested as well as juiced.
- Add salt and pepper as per the taste requirement.
- One tablespoon of olive oil along with ¾ cup of it.
- One box of any chickpea pasta just like Banza, and one grape tomatoes.
Take a large pot of water and let it boil to the fullest. Prepare colander as well as an ice water bath. Put the swiss chard in the boiling water until and unless it is entirely tender; this will take about 2 minutes. Put the swiss chards immediately in the ice water; this will be shock treatment for it. Drain it well; this can be done by squeezing all the leaves in a ball, using a clean kitchen cloth. Then take a food processor, and add swiss chard that has been cooked, parmesan cheese, walnuts, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, as well as three fourth cups of olive oil in it. Keep it pulsing until and unless the mixture breaks done thoroughly and then move on to season it with pepper and salt.
Cook the pasta according to the instructions given on the package. Add one tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat. Put the grape tomatoes in it, and sauté it for a good give minute. Then pour two cups of the swiss chard walnut pesto in it. Once the pasta is ready, top it off with additional parmesan cheese if you like.
Try out the recipes mentioned above for your weight loss program; these will surely help you reach your goals while not compromising on taste.