The primary goal of any ketogenic diet plan is to focus on taking in as many low carbs as possible and keeping the meals high in fat content. This is the basic idea behind a nutritional diet plan of a ketogenic diet. This is because it helps to get rid of all the extra weight you want efficiently by letting your body go into ketosis. Ketosis is the chemical process in your body when the metabolism begins to burn fat to fuel energy instead of carbohydrates and sugar. A famous ketogenic diet is Atkins, many people have sued this diet plan, and they have managed to get successful results. One of the best things about the keto diet plan is that it provides the person with more options to choose from while eating and providing a better and improved balance of micronutrients.
Many people tend to consume around 50g of the carbohydrates while maintaining their ketosis. The following one-week keto diet plan revolves around taking in 20.5 grams of carbs every day; it will guide you to what you should eat during the day, not eat less but eat right. While still being able to enjoy all the different satisfying foods out there.
Monday, Day 1:
The total amount of carbohydrates to be taken in is 70 grams.
- For breakfast, you can have scrambled eggs along with cheddar cheese as well as sauteed onion.
- For snack time, you can enjoy your Atkins peanut butter fudge crispy bar.
- For lunchtime, you can have around 6 oz of the deli ham, with over two whole cups of mixed greens, as well as half Hass avocado and five big black olives to go with it.
- You can have three fourth of the medium zucchini for an evening snack, cut into sticks, and around 2 oz of provolone cheese.
- For dinner time, you can enjoy baked catfish along with herb butter blend and broccoli.
Tuesday, Day 2:
- For breakfast, you can again have the Atkins frozen sausage scramble, farmhouse style.
- You can have one whole cup of red bell pepper that has been sliced for snack time, with a good two tablespoons of ranch topping.
- For lunchtime, you can have bacon cheese cheddar soup.
- For evening snacks, you can have one stalk of celery with two tablespoons of cream cheese.
- For dinner, you can have around 7 oz of bone-in pork along with the cauliflower cheddar mash.
Wednesday, Day 3:
- For breakfast, you can have a swiss cheese omelet along with spinach.
- For snacks, you can have a strawberry shake without sugar.
- For lunch, you can have grilled chicken along with baby spinach, avocado salad, and tomatoes.
- For snacks again, you can have two tablespoons of cream cheese, 2 oz of ham, as well as two dill pickle spears.
- For dinner, you can have sauteed beef along with vegetables.
Thursday, Day 4:
- For breakfast, you can have spinach omelet with cheese, along with salsa and avocado.
- For snacks, you can have a French vanilla shake.
- For lunch, you can have frozen crustless chicken pot pie.
- You can have half medium zucchini for snacks, which has been cut into sticks along with one oz of jack cheese.
- You can have 5 oz of hamburger for dinner, which has been topped with one oz of pepper jack cheese, Hass avocado, one small tomato, and two lettuce leaves.
Friday, Day 5:
- For breakfast, you can have around two large eggs, one-fourth cup of shredded cheddar, as well as four tablespoons of salsa Cruda.
- For snacks, you can have a café caramel shake by Atkins.
- For lunchtime, you can have frozen chili con Carne, with two cups of mixed greens as well as two tablespoons of Italian dressing.
- You can have one cup of sliced red bell pepper with two tablespoons of ranch topping for snacks.
- For dinner, you can have half California cobb salad along with ranch topping.
Saturday, Day 6:
- For breakfast, you can have spinach, creamy eggs with red bell pepper.
- For snacks, you can have a strawberry shake.
- You can have tuna salad along with one dill pickle, two stalks of celery, and two tablespoons of mayonnaise for lunch.
- You can have 5 oz of Italian sausage for dinner, with ¼ cup of sliced mushroom, 2 cups of baby spinach, and half red bell pepper.
Sunday, Day 7:
- For breakfast, you can have pumpkin pancakes.
- For snacks, you can have five snap peas with two oz of cheddar.
- For lunch, you can have chick breast with five radishes and two tablespoons of dreamy Italian dressing.
- For snacks, you can have two tablespoons of cream cheese and two stalk celery.
- For dinner, you can have baked salmon along with broccoli.
The above information contains a complete guide to a one-week keto diet plan, all you need to do is try this out, and it will benefit your diet program.