Suppose you think that you cannot enjoy delicious tastes such as pasta, rice, and potatoes without meals with carbs. You have to think again because there are many options for you while following the Ketogenic diet. Although following the Ketogenic diet can indeed prove to be a somewhat daunting experience, or it may even force you to overhaul your diet routine. Still, you will be surprised to know about all the different unique foods you can enjoy, even on a Keto diet. Apart from eating tasteful meals, you will also feel great.
Another good news is that when you commit yourself to a Ketogenic diet, you will soon know the flavorful cooking of the Ketogenic diet; you will have a bundle of new recipes to try every week for every meal of the day it breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Most of the Keto recipes are beginner-friendly. In the following article, you will learn about an entire one week Keto dinner diet plan, with some of the most unique and delicious recipes.
Foods not Allowed for Keto Dinner:
Although many people like adding fruits to their dinner, you need to be careful while eating them at dinner time, for example, tomatoes. Fruits such as apple, pineapple, oranges, pears, bananas, grapes, and mangoes have high natural sugar, which is not fit for a Keto diet plan. Therefore our, one-week Keto dinner diet plan will not be including fruits.
You do not need to avoid ready to eat and process foods, but you need to check all the labels to know about the carbs’ content in them. A great way to go about this is to choose ones that are specifically for Keto diet plans. Another option for you is to include fast food when you have to do it.
Following is one week Keto dinner diet plan:
On Monday, you can have Keto pesto chicken casserole, which comes with olives, feta cheese, and pesto. It is one fun recipe for the week Keto dinner diet plan.
- Make this; you are required to preheat the oven to a good 45 degrees.
- You need to cut the chicken, make sure that the size is about a bite, and then season it with pepper and salt.
- Then add some oil or butter on a large skillet, put the chicken on it, and fry the pieces in tatches until and unless they are golden brown. The flame should be medium.
- You can use any low carb green or red pesto, or you can even make your own. Mix heavy cream and pesto in a bowl.
- Put the fried chicken pieces on a baking dish and some olives, garlic, and feta cheese. Then add the cream and pesto mixture in it.
- Bake all the things in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until you notice that the dish has become bubbly and is light brown around the edges.
On the second day of your one week Keto dinner diet plan, you can have Keto meat pie, which consists of cheese that is topped with some Keto masterpiece for one week Keto dinner diet plan.
- To make this, you need to pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Fry the garlic and onion in oil or butter for some minutes on medium flame. Keep frying and add some ground beef, along with basil and oregano.
- Then add some tomato paste and water, and simmer on low heat for a good 20 minutes. While the meat is simmering, move to prepare the dough.
- Add the crust ingredients in a bowl and mix them for some minutes. The dough will turn into a ball.
- Take a deep pie pan and place parchment paper in it; make sure it is 9 to 10 inches in diameter as this will make it easier to remove the pie when it has been cooked thoroughly. Make use of a spatula or eve greased fingers. Prick the bottom of the crust while using a fork.
- You have to pre-bake the crust for around 15 minutes, take it out of the oven and place the meat on the crust. Add cottage and shredded cheese for the top layer of the pie.
- Put on the lower rack and bake for a good 30 to 40 minutes, till the pie is golden.
On Wednesday, you can have Keto Carbonara, which consists of zucchini noodles that are a perfect alternative to pasta. This dish is a culinary treat, which has all the crispy bacon crunch along with creamy textures.
- To make this, you are required to make use of a spiralizer for creating some zucchini noodles. In case you do not have a spiralizer at home, you can also make use of a potato peeler for creating slightly wider noodles.
- Fry bacon in a pan in oil or butter.
- Put heavy cream in a saucepan, and boil it and add salt to taste. Keep cooking on reduced heat until the quantity is one quarter.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool at room temperature.
- Pug eggs yolks in a bowl, parmesan cheese, and diced bacon.
- Add this to the warm sauce mixture, while keep stirring, also season with pepper and salt.
- Add the zucchini noodles after turning on medium heat under the saucepan, mix the noodles and cream sauce, and enjoy your lunch.
On Thursday, you can have Keto pizza, with cheese, pepperoni, and tomato sauce.
- To make this, you need to preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add eggs in a bowl and shredded cheese, stir both.
- Spread egg and cheese batter on a baking sheet with a spatula, bake for 15 minutes until pizza crust is golden.
- Turn the oven temperature to 450 degrees.
- Apply tomato sauce on the crust and sprinkle some oregano, place pepperoni and cheese on top.
- Bake the pizza for 10 to 15 minutes, dinner is ready.
On Friday, you can repeat any one of the recipes tried in previous days.
On Saturday, you can have Keto Asian cabbage stir fry.
- To make, this you are supposed to shred some cabbage using a sharp knife.
- Then fry the cabbage in butter, on medium flame, although it takes time to soften but do not let the cabbage burn.
- Add some vinegar and spices, stir for some minutes, and add cabbage.
- Melt remaining half butter and add ginger, chili flakes, garlic, and sauté.
- Put ground meat and cook it properly, lower the heat.
- Add cabbage and scallions, keep stirring, add pepper and salt to taste, and drizzle some olive oil.
On Sunday, you can have some Pork chops with green beans and some garlic butter.
- Take lemon juice, parsley, garlic, and butter and mix. Add pepper and salt.
- Make cuts in chops and put them flat, also season it with pepper and salt.
- Melt butter on medium flame, add chops and fry for some minutes on both sides.
- Remove the chops and let them warn.
- Add beans in the same pan, add pepper and salt, stir medium flame and serve with chops along with some garlic butter on the side.