People often ask about the meaning of a Keto diet. The answer to this question is that following a Keto diet means that you are cutting down on the intake of carbs in your body, which leads to the metabolizing of fat, further enabling the creation of ketones and energy. While talking about most people, the diet required them to restrict their daily carbs intake to a good 20 grams every day. If you are looking to maximize the benefits, such as reversing type 2 diabetes, if you have to lose a lot of weight, then the Ketogenic diet may prove to be the right one for you to incorporate in your life.
On the other hand, if you are someone who is looking for a patient with type 2 diabetes or if you do not have a lot of weight to lose, and want more carbs in your diet, then even a moderate diet with low carbs intake can prove to be a good option for you. This is because the diets that are moderate low carb are more accessible for people to follow. Still, as far as the results are considered, it is less effective than the Ketogenic diet, which means that the results you get are moderate. This article consists of a one-week Keto lunch diet plan so that you can have your lunch options set straight for the whole week.
Important Cooking Tips for Keto:
Try and chose one Ketogenic diet-friendly breakfast, which you can have every day; an example of such a breakfast could be a scrambled egg. Or, in case you are not feeling hungry some mornings, you can even skip your breakfast and only have coffee. This not only helps in saving time but money as well.
Try to simplify the Preparation of Meals:
It is advised for you to cook two servings for your meal and refrigerate the second serving once done to have the same dinner for the next day at any other time. Freezing portions for later are an excellent way to go in Ketogenic diets.
Do not cook Plates:
Veggies, sliced meats, and cheese make a straightforward lunch.
One Week Keto Lunch Diet Plan:
Following is the meal plan.
You can have a Keto Asian beef salad for Monday, which is savory, and ginger along with a slight spice kick. It contains red meat along with some creamy sesame treat.
- To make this salad, you are required to prepare the sesame mayonnaise. For that, you need sesame oil as well as some mayo and lime juice. Sprinkle some pepper and salt and set it aside for some time.
- Once done with that, you must mix all the ingredients for marinating the beef by pouring the mixture into a plastic bag. Put beef in it and then marinate it all for a good 15 minutes or even more, but at room temperature.
- Cut the vegetables needed for the salad, but not the scallions; make sure that all the vegetables are cut into one bite-size. Pour the cut vegetables into two plates, dividing them.
- Take a frying pan and heat it on medium flame, and add some sesame seeds. Toast the sesame seeds on the dry pan for some minutes, until and unless you notice that they are fragrant and brown, and keep the seeds aside.
- Dry the meat by patting with a towel on both sides, turn on high flame, keep searing f0r 2 minutes on both sides, and bring the heat back to medium. Keep cooking until the beef as medium cooked, and then put the meat on a cutting board.
- Fry the scallions as well for some minutes.
- Cut thin slices of the meat and then place both the scallions and the beef on top of the cut vegetables.
- Top your salad with roasted sesame seeds and serve your lunch with some sesame mayonnaise on one side.
You can have Keto Caprese omelet on Tuesday for lunch, consisting of soft mozzarella and fresh basil and ripe tomatoes. This will make your omelet very tasteful, and it is effortless to make. It not only works for lunch but breakfast asl, and so it makes one good option or your one week Keto lunch diet plan.
- For making this meal, you are required to take a bowl and crack the eggs into it. You can add pepper and salt according to your liking.
- Keep whisking the eggs.
- Take a large frying pan and turn on the heat under it; make sure that; make lame its medium. Pour the ripe tomatoes in it and fry them for a couple of minutes.
- Take the egg batter in the bowl and pour it right on top of the pan’s fried tomatoes. The wait until and unless the egg batter has become a bit firm before adding the mozzarella cheese on top of it.
- Bring the heat to low flame, and then you have to let the omelet set in the pan. Serve it on the plate and enjoy your lunch.
On Wednesday you can have Keto noodle chicken soup, which contains chicken and cabbage.
- To make this, you are required to melt butter in a pot on medium flame.
- Pour some dried onion in it, sliced mushrooms, chopped celery, and garlic, and stir for some minutes.
- Then you can add the broth, parsley, sliced carrots, pepper, and salt. Keep simmering until the veggies have become tender.
- Then you can add cooked cabbage and chicken and then again keep simmering for a good 8 to 12 minutes until you notice that the cabbage has become tender.
On Thursday, you can have Keto avocado as well as bacon salad with goat cheese.
- To make this, you need to pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees along with a baking dish.
- Slice the goat cheese in circles, and place them on the baking dish. Put it on the upper rack and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Put the bacon in a non-stick pan and fry it on medium flame until it becomes crispy.
- Put the avocado slices on the arugula, and then add goat cheese and fried bacon.
On Friday, you can have some Keto smoked salmon, which is quick and easy.
- For this, you need to put wedge salmon and spinach on the plate along with some mayonnaise on the side.
- You can drizzle some olive oil on the spinach and add pepper and salt if you want.
On Saturday, you can repeat any meals you had on previous days.
You can have an Italian Keto plate as part of your one-week Keto lunch diet plan on Sunday.
For this, all you need to do is put prosciutto, tomatoes, olives, and cheese on a plate. Enjoy your lunch with olive oil as well as salt and pepper seasoned to taste.
The above given one-week Keto Lunch diet plan can help you maintain and reduce weight effectively.